MrsSoule

She Reads Everything

I love books. Just staring at my bookshelves gives me a sense of peace. Rather than any specific genre, I love good books. To me a good book is one that at the end leaves me happier and/or smarter.

Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You - Terry Walters There are numerous unusual ingredients used in this cookbook but the author doesn't tell you where to get them or what they look like. Also I don't see how using imported specialty items is eating close to the source. Also there are no photographs of either ingredients or finished dishes. I was happy with how many of the recipes were gluten-free and most dishes do sound yummy, like Tofu Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust which we added to our very small list of dairy- & gluten-free Thanksgiving pie options (our local grocers carries gluten-free gingersnaps).