MrsSoule

She Reads Everything

I love books. Just staring at my bookshelves gives me a sense of peace. Rather than any specific genre, I love good books. To me a good book is one that at the end leaves me happier and/or smarter.

Ophelia Joined the Group Maidens Who Don't Float: Classic Lit Signs on to Facebook - Sarah Schmelling Entertaining and often laugh-out-loud funny, at least for the books I've actually read or read about. Favorite Parts - Pride & Prejudice Page:Elizabeth sent Happy Feelings to Mr. Darcy. Mr. Darcy: I don't receive gifts from people who are obviously beneath me. Elizabeth: Yes, and it must be hard to see with your head so far up your butt.Mr. Darcy has changed his privacy settings.James Joyce's Profile:James Joyce is. Mark Twain: Is...what? Charles Dickens: Yes, why not finish your sentence? You have to think about your readers. What will they make of this? William Faulkner: He's breaking boundaries with his status updates. He's flouting conventional wisdom! Jane Austen: Are you sure he didn't just hit "Post" too soon?Joyce, Faulkner, & Hemingway play Scrabulific:Hemingway: And what the hell is a muchsias??Joyce: You know, muchsias, or "thanks." Like muschsias grapcias.Hemingway: That does not count.